The weather outside is NOT frightful and you’re probably still sporting tank tops and sandals. Doesn’t exactly put you into the holiday spirit. BUT don’t fret, we have you covered! Grab your hot chocolate and holiday leggings and visit the best local festivities South Florida has to offer!
- Tradewinds Park in Coconut Creek – 3 miles of giant animated holiday displays and illuminated trees. 6-10 PM every night until January 1.
- Gabriel Lane – Just south of Meadow Park Elementary School, this street knows how to light up the night! Drive down the lane or park and walk to see the sights.
- Palm Beach Outlets – As if shopping at the outlets isn’t great enough, now through Christmas eve receive two FREE 4×6 Santa photo prints and a high resolution digital download of single image for every family who visits Santa Claus!
- Ice Palace @ Wellington Mall – This is by far my favorite Santa! Two years ago my son was very apprehensive about getting his photo taken, so Santa “hid” behind the couch. I got a smile AND Santa, win-win!
- Cookie Cruises with Santa – Presented by Delray Yacht Cruises, for $25 enjoy a nautical sleigh ride with Mr. Claus!
- Polar Express Train Ride Miami – Be apart of this magical journey to the North Pole! Sip hot chocolate and sing along during this 50- minute, one of a kind experience!
- Hoffman’s Winter Wonderland – A FREE family event with over 75,000 lights, photo-ops, and of course – ice cream and chocolate! Could you ask for a better night?
- Dinner with Santa @ Chick-fil-A Boynton Beach – Consider this event the biggest holiday MOM WIN – dinner at Chick-fil-A (meaning you’re off the hook for cooking) PLUS your kids can play and see Santa! Friday, December 8 from 5-7 P.M.
- Star – Sony Pictures Animation presents this comical retelling of the story of Christmas brought to life by all of the animals who are lead to witness the incredible event by a special star. (Check your local theater for showtimes.)
- Elf – Hosted by Woo Creative, enjoy a family movie night outside in Delray Beach at Old School Square. Popcorn, ice cream, soda, and ADULT beverages available for purchase (woo-hoo!) Bring chairs, blankets, and a toy to donate to their toy drive. Saturday, December 16 at 6:30 P.M.
- Polar Express – Enjoy this thrilling classic on the BIG screen at Mizner Park Amphitheater. Bring chairs, blankets, and plenty of cash -hello, concessions! Pizza, popcorn, and hot chocolate – all aboard! Friday, December 22 starting at 5 P.M, movie at 6:30 P.M.
Ok so they’re no Rockefeller, but these trees are still worth checking out!
- CityPlace (and snow falls at night!)
- The SAND tree in downtown West Palm Beach
- Atlantic Avenue
Plenty of fun FREE events ALL month long! Holiday make & takes, holiday themed story times, dance parties, and MORE! Don’t miss out, check the link above for dates and times at your local branch.