IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN
It’s FALL Y’all!!
Ok, so you live in South Florida, which means you won’t exactly be busting out boots or scarves anytime soon. (Can we all agree it’s still too hot to even wear jeans!)
But nonetheless it’s still FALL and there is family fun to be had!!
So gather up your crew and get ready to have a month filled with pumpkins, candy, costumes, and FUN – Here’s our top picks for the best FALL FAMILY FUN activities in Palm Beach County!
*North Palm Beach*
- Fall Family Fun Fest @ South Florida Science Center and Aquarium – Sat. 10/13, 10 – 4 Guests are welcome to enjoy fall-themed crafts, face painting, live science demonstrations and entertainment, carnival-style games and much more! Food is available for purchase at the WT Cafe. Event is included with paid admission to the Science Center: $17.95 for adults, $13.95 for children 3-12, $15.95 for seniors and free for children under 3 and members.
- Boo at the Zoo! @ Palm Beach Zoo – Starting October 20. You have SIX opportunities to BOO at the zoo! Trick-or-treating, dance parties, character meet ‘n’ greets, and of course – ANIMAL encounters! Prices TBA, check our link for updates.
- Spookyville @ South Florida Fairgrounds – Starting October 19. SEVEN opportunities to trick-or-treat, enjoy kiddie rides, and create spooky crafts! $10 and parking is free!
- Pumpkin Fest 2018 @ Harborside Place (Jupiter) – Saturday, October 20 @ 11 A.M. This family friendly event at the stunning waterfront Harbourside Place, features an amazing pumpkin patch, costume contest, photo op areas, face painting, balloon artists, trick-or-treating, 45 vendors, food, and adult beverages!
- Wellington’s Fall Festival @ Pierson Park – Saturday, October 20, 3 – 10 P.M. A FAVORITE event of the season!! Hay rides, food trucks, bounce houses, haunted hallways, and trick-or-treating! *Pre-sale* bracelets are $7 per child and $5 per adult. Parking is limited, but they do offer free shuttle service from the Wellington mall. This is a HUGE event for the city, and there will be lines for some of the attractions. Bring blankets and lawn chairs and make it a fun night with your kiddos!
*South Palm Beach*
- Boca Pumpkin Patch Festival – October 6 & 7 It’s the most wonderFALL event of the season! They have tons of awesome events planned, including pumpkin decorating, a scarecrow village, pumpkin FOOD COURT, cornstalk maze, carnival rides, and pumpkin beer bar! Don’t waste your in line – click our link to purchase your tickets now!
- Shriek Week @ Sugar Sand Park (Boca Raton) – Starting Friday, October 19. Two weekends of Halloween entertainment for the entire family, featuring an indoor haunted house, an outdoor haunted walkthrough, shows, games, train rides, family entertainment, and food.
- Bedner’s Fall Festival – Enjoy hay rides, a corn maze, petting zoo, apple cider doughnuts, photo ops, and of course, their infamous PUMPKIN patch! Everything is a-la-carte or you can buy a combo pass. Pumpkins run between $2 – $25, cash or credit card.
- The Amazing Bee Festival (Boca Raton) – Saturday, October 20, 12-4. The Amazing Bees Festival is a family experience that teaches children about the power of bees on our earth. Scheduled activities include Zumbini, Zumba Kids, kids’ yoga, Zumba and Capoeira, a form of martial arts from Brazil. Families will also be able to participate in other interactive games, including giant Jenga, giant Bubbles and a classic bean bag toss. Face painting, clowns and plenty of arts and crafts will also be available.
- Trick Em’ Treat Em’ @ Patch Reef Park (Boca Raton) – Friday, October 26, 10-12 Cookie decorating, crafts, games, goodie bags, and candy! $5 per child, ages 2 – 5.
- Delray Beach Halloween Festivities – Saturday, Oct. 27 , 11:30 – 4 Trick-or-treat on the Ave, watch a Halloween parade at 1, and enjoy food and entertainment at the Kidfest from 1 – 4.
Let us know what events YOU plan on attending! Happy fall y’all!